Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gazing in to my life!

As I sit here, gazing in to my life.
thinking to myself, My life is a strife!
I ain't got nothing going for me.
Gotta get my head out my ass, Can't you see.
And do something with this so called life of mine.
Get a job, Go to school, Shit
THERE AIN'T THAT MUCH TIME!

I need that power within
To get me through this thick and thin.
Look at me man I'm a champ within.

As the days go by I look at the clouds in the sky.
what a world it is to see looking at this so called reality.
I know I can do it on my own, Then my parents would say
"Ay mejo how have you grown."

My family who I hold dear.
got a place in my heart
where they can sit and steer.

My life I live to be drama free and stay straight posi.
This life of mine runs wild like white water rapids.
I got that rabid thirst to do good like Fred Durst.

My life consist of beauty.
Trying to find an ounce of answers
Never getting that though that skull of mine
I just want a chance to be satisfied.
What's it gonna take?
Just tell my parent " Look I tried!"
Perfection, that's what I strive for I won't settle for less
I jump, then I dive for the next best thing
I think its the conquest
Usually conquer that leaves me feeling un impressed

I'm zoned in on my own flaws known as raw
But I hate most all I've ever done
I'm part of that, that's where my heart is at
Beating, reaching you when I'm constantly seeking new angles
Man I take out the tangles and redirect my life.

No comments: